E/M Designer ~ Great Contract to Perm opportunity to work for our client, a world-leader in the wire and cable manufacturing industry and be responsible for new product design and improvements of existing products.
- Must have experience with wire and cable products.
- Experience with Copper Premise Data Cables would be a huge plus.
- Duties of this position will include analysis of prototypes and specifications to confirm compliance to regulatory standards as published by the NEC, NFPA, ANSI, UL, CSA, ETL, TIA, ISEE, etc.
- Position requires 3+ years of cable design experience and any system of CAD skills.
- Position also requires pre-employment screening and signing a Non-Disclosure/Inventions agreement
• Multiple Healthcare Plans
• Accident, Disability, Life
• Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
• Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com