Document Control Specialist/Drafter
Weymouth, MA | Contract to Direct
Document Control Manager/Specialist - Temp to Hire opportunity.
- Will work closely with Mechanical, Acoustical, Electrical and Production Engineers to create 3D models and engineering drawings of parts and assemblies.
- Maintain all drawings and documentation, and control and manage the process of modifying and revising them.
- Duties will be split between document control work and drafter work (AutoCAD/Solidworks)
Responsibilities including, but not be limited to:
- Format and content of all new drawings and changes to drawings
- Formal release and control of all drawings, quality documents, and manufacturing processes
- Approval process prior to release
- Processing and approval of all revisions and ECOs
- Control of all manufacturing documentation including drawings, specifications, procedures, and other documents defining products
- Control of any customer external or regulatory documents
- Maintain Standards and other technical reference materials
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Design
- Proficiency using SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Experience with ASME Y14.100 Drawing Requirements Manual
- Experience with M.S. Excel, Word and ERP systems
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org