Excellent contract to perm opportunity for a Controls Engineer to join a growing materials manufacturing company that is setting up a pilot production facility.
- This position requires a significant PLC (Allen Bradley preferred) programming, Allen Bradley RSLogix, system integration, and low/high voltage wiring experience.
- Key duties and responsibilities will evolve over time, but will include:
- Analyze requirements and perform calculations supporting design including electrical requirements, system installations, and motor controls
- Create and finalize designs to meet project requirements
- Create accurate Bill of Materials
- Define equipment and parts from external suppliers
- Conduct cost and time estimation
- Design, analyze, work with vendors, and build control systems as needed by the engineering design team
- Perform safety assessment, conduct design reviews, and create standard operating procedures
- Work with a process engineer to integrate control systems into the mechanical systems
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards
- Ensure systems, controls and electronics adhere to applicable industry (NFPA, OSHA, etc.) and business standards
- Key experience and expertise required for this position include:
- B.S. in electrical engineering or a relevant technical discipline
- Licensed Master electrician preferred
- Familiarity with electromechanical, pneumatic, plumbing, and low/high voltage systems is a plus
- U.S. Citizenship required
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY – no relocation is available for this position.
- Position requires full pre-employment screening and must sign a non-compete/non-disclosure/patent agreement.
- Multiple Health care Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org