Contract Review Analyst
Windham, NH | Contract to Direct
Contract Review Technician / Data Entry - temp to perm opportunity. Will report directly to the Sales Support Manager & be responsible for the company's contract review process involving packages from quotes, packing lists, purchase orders, and supporting documentation.
Requirements for this position include:
****Associates degree in business or 5-7 yrs. equivalent experience
****Experience with contract review processes
- Ability to read purchase orders and packing slips.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully with multiple departments
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, E2 by Shoptech)
- Associates degree in Business or 5-7 years equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Exostar
- Knowledge of Contract Review
- Ability to read and interpret PO quality notes
- Will work from written and verbal instructions
- Must be fluent in English.
- Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Due to customer requirements, only U.S. citizens will be considered.
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com