Certified Soldering Technician
Certified Soldering Technician ~ certified to the IPC J-STD-001 for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies. This is a great Temp to Perm opportunity to be part of the team of an established manufacturing company that is located just south of Boston.
- Knowledge of cable and harness assembly methods, including crimping and point to point soldering
- Comfortable with surface mount technology
- Ability to read blueprints with wiring schematics
- Hands-on experience using standard production equipment
- Good manual dexterity and skill in the use of hand tools
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Perform all tasks in accordance with Drawings, Work Instructions and Work Order Travelers
- Physical demands: able to lift up to 40 lbs., unassisted
- Certified to J-STD-001
- High school education or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a certified solderer
- Good verbal and written skills and the ability to read and follow drawings, bills of materials and work instructions without supervision.
- Ability to work with a variety of products and related manufacturing tasks.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within this particular field.
- Preference to applicants with MIL Standard 620 Inspector experience
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org