Nashua , NH
Great opportunity for a 2nd shift Assembly Technician to be responsible for assembling and preparing all fabricated and finished products for shipment to the customer.
- Will perform final assembly, using hand or power tools based on drawings and work instructions and inspect completed operations for quality, accuracy and quantity.
- Set up and operation of manual & CNC machining
- Work hours are 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Pad printing setup & ink prep experience.
- Ability to set up and read measuring equipment like, dial calipers, drop indicators.
- Position requires a High School Diploma and basic computer skills
- Proficient Solidworks skills - SW Certification a plus.
- Strong drafting or drawings creation including laying detail drawings, dimensioning
- Knowledge of ANSI Y14.5 GDT as applied to design concepts and the drawing package
- AS or Tech School grad with 5+ years experience is required
- Full pre-employment screening required, including driving history and social trace
- Local applicants only please
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
if interested please send resume to: email@example.com